Hogwarts America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prologue: Momoko's Dilemma

Go down

Prologue: Momoko's Dilemma Empty Prologue: Momoko's Dilemma

Post  Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Former Princess, Now Queen Ophelia Nightshade and her mated, King Severus Snape-Nightshade were grateful that her parents, the late Count and Countess Nightshade of the Transylvanian Vampiric Court, were killed off in a skirmish with the Volturi and the Cullens of Forks, Washington...they were also glad that the Volturi were also destroyed in the battle. The Cullens were a tough match to go against but at least they were now allied with her kingdom and quite accepting of the Wizarding World. After all, their youngest son, Edward Mason Cullen, was now mated to Hadrian Jameson Potter(otherwise known as Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Lived-To-Kill-Voldemort) and he was partially a wizard at least. Hadrian was 1/4 archangelo, 1/4 hermoso, 1/4 reaper, and, of course, 1/4 magickal human. It was an odd mixture to come out of the Potter line but, seeing as his mother was 1/2 archangelo and 1/2 hermoso and his father was 1/2 reaper and 1/2 wizard, it all worked its way out.

Now, she was worried about what to do with her youngest daughter, Now Princess Momoko Elise Nightshade. She wanted to send her to Hogwarts but no such doing. Severus was adamant about that...Scrimgeour reappointed Umbridge into Hogwarts as the headmistress and every magickal creature knew she was highly prejudiced to the point of extreme hate crimes on anything not fully human.

"My dear, whatever is the matter? What troubles you so?" Severus glided behind her and kissed her gently on her neck.

"Oh, Severus...I'm just worried how is our precious daughter going to gain a good education if not at Hogwarts? You and I both know that Beauxbatons and Durmstrang aren't good enough and the only one that came close to the best education she could receive is Hogwarts? We can't even have tutors until she reaches the age of 15 because any vampire within distance will try to claim her as their mate...."

She heard Severus' unintentional growl and promptly silenced him with a kiss.

"Well, my dear, I think I may have some good news for you...Dumbledore left a bequest to have a school be built in the States and it was done way before the War ended. I think some study abroad will do our little Momo some good, dearest one."

Ophelia walked over to the window of their private royal bedroom and thought about it for a few minutes.

Finally she walked back over and smiled as she grabbed Severus and hugged him tightly.

"Let's send her to the school, love....by the way, what is it's name?"

"Amethyst Astoria Academy...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://astoriaamethyst.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum